Could weed make you more shy?

Can cannabis make you more shy? Hey ive been smoking cannabis everyday for 7 years and i am extreamley shy can prolonged cannabis be the cause of this ive done some research on the net but keep getting different answers can cannabis be the cause/prolonging my shyness i havent had any in nearly a week now as i felt it was making me extremely depressed and now feel it was making me more shy aswell (making the depression worse)?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
first thing you have to do ,reduce the dose of it .
consult psychiatrist and counceller.
dr namrata
stick at it it takes a few weeks for it to clear from your system and the layer of fat over your brain caused by toking can take even longer i struggled for nearl 20 yrs and once i stopped 2 years ago i did feel a bit different but im pleased as now i have no paranoia and feel so much healthier... i found coming to the end of smoking i was very antisocial and stopping has really been the best thing.. if your worried go and speak to your docter with prolonged use of canabis i now have a chemical inbalance my brain does not make enough seratoning so i do take medication to help with this
hope ive helped