Could my mom get a heart attack from this?

she is about 38 and i planted a rubber mouse in a cabinet XD so when she opens she will think its a mouse and freak. could she get a serious attack from it?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009
Anything that cause a shock could give the healthiest person a heart attack. Chances are it might not, but you need to think about what else could happen. I like a good joke but sometime people playing them on others can make them jump back, fall down, crack their head. There is no ending to things that can happen. The question is, is she cool with a good prank? if she is a worry wart or can not handle a good joke or prank, then why do it?