Could my abdominal pain be due to ulcers ? Can I take perloc 40 mg tablets to treat my condition ?

hi..i complain from abdominal pain and i took alot of drugs for neurities and arthirities is these drugs cause pain??? female 56 years old complain from abdominal pain i goto doctor and tell me that s due to medicatin you take it which cause poor digestion and give me perloc 40 mg tablets and these drug for ulcer and because i trust in all doctors of these site and i didn t take these drug is these good for me or i worry that i have already ulcer and doctor didn t tell me..please help me?????
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011