Could it be possible that epididymis be seperated from testicle, and if so how do I go about treating it?

Hello doctor. My question is about a possible testicular , and more specifically epididymis , injury. About a day ago me and my girlfriend were having intercourse and admittedly we can get rough sometimes. She had reached back and grabbed my testicles, squeezing some. This act isn t unusual for us, and generally happens without incident. However this time she had accidentally grabbed just one (the left) instead of both testicles and applied the same pressure that she would have normally. This caused quite some pain, but I ve played plenty of sports in my left and know what a typical testicular injury feels like, so I expected the pain to pass relatively soon after. As it stands there is still a pain there. Its not an ache, as honestly I can t tell when I m not moving. But if touched or I jostle them it causes a sharp pain. I ve been performing testicular self exams since I was young and know my anatomy quite well as far as a non-doctor is concerned, and I have noticed when I checked it today to see if anything was out of the ordinary that the pain originates from a small area toward the top of the left testicle. Upon continued examination I noticed that my epididymis seemed to be moving quite a bit more freely than usual, and especially when compared to my right testicle. So my question is, could it be possible that my epididymis has been seperated from my testicle, and if so how do I go about treating it? If not, would it just fall under a typical testicular injury and require little more than a bit of healing time without medical aid?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013