Could be effected as a passive smoker of marijuana by husband due to blowing on face many times. Can this happen ?

My husband and I are going through a divorce. He has always smoked marijuana. Both Synthetic and since before Christmas real marijuana again. I caught him blowing the smoke in my face several times when he thought I was sleeping. If I say anything he retaliates and washes his hair. I ve personally seen him pass multiple hair and urine tests for jobs by using shampoos and some type of orange drink. I want his fingernails tested because he d never think of that but I m afraid with him blowing marijuana into my face and smoking around me often in enclosed spaces I may test positive when I ve never smoked marijuana. I have pictures of his stash as well as his paraphernalia I ve given to my attorney and a witness who helped him find marijuana. I ve no idea how many times this has happened but I m certain his intention was to say I myself smoke marijuana. I ve been away from him for 33 days but I m concerned about the possibility of testing positive through my hair or fingernails. Can this happen? We share a daughter and I ve tested my urine myself and am having a voluntary urine test the day before court through a doctor but that doesn t help my hair or fingernails. And I know of at least six times he has done this to me.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013