Coughing up green phlegm, throat and left ear hurts. Allergic to ciggarette/ marijuana smell. What to do ?

hello i got sick on sunday night, i am allergic to ciggarette/ marijuana smell. it was very cold that night, i went to a sports event. anyways whenever its cold air and that smell i always get sick! i do have asthma also. anyways i have been coughing up green phlegm now, and now my throat hurts and left ear hurts when i swallow . what can i do?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
I have gone through your query.
It suggests that you are suffering from the bacterial sinusitis with Eustachian tube dysfunction.
In this condition I personally advised to you-
1. Proper antibiotic course.
2. Nasal decongestant.
3. Systemic decongestant.
4. Steam Inhalation.

For better diagnosis and management consult your ENT specialist.
If you have any doubt, I will be available for query.
Wish you good health