Coughing up green phlegm. Wheezing and pain accompanied. Why am I bleeding brown with numbness in legs?

Hi there iv had a really bad chesty cough for almost 3 months now im still coughing up green phglem I had a chest xray and it came back normal but im in agony and keep getting chest pains and wheezing .. I am also having horrible cramps tingling an numbness in both legs an feet terrible lower back and pelvic pain .. I started bleeding yesterday an it looked like choclate spread now its just light spotting an I cannot have sex because its excruciatingly painful it feels like im being stabbed.. Iv also gained half a stone but am not pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012