Coughing up clear phlegm, sides of nose by the eyes are puffy. History of GERD. Sinus infection ?

For sveral months I have been coughing up clear phlegm . In the morning, after I eat, all the time...several times a day I cough up about a tea spoon of clear cloudy phlegm. I am not congested. When I cough it up it seems to back up into my sinus and I blow it out. I have had a history of GERD . My sides of nose by my eyes at times are puffy. I have tried prylosec and antihistimine. I am thinking sinus infection but I have no congestion. I have athsma sysmptoms as well
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012