Coughing, taken erythromycin, knee joint pain, taking paracetamil. X-ray shows patchy opacities

Coughing for about six months. Initially, i coughed up blood. but the blood from the cough stopped after I took erythromycin . so I no longer cough out blood. but i do still cough, and the cough is productive. i feel pain in the knee joints, right up to the bones. i have to use 1g of paracetamol daily to function. if i don t, I experience the said pains, and rather unplesant chills. people tell me i look emaciated. since the illness began, i have used at various times erythromycin (as i said), ceffixon injection, septrin, co-triamixole, amoxiclav and spafloxacin. but the cough persists. i took chest xray which showed patchy opacities and in which i was told a cavity and some consolidation was noted. please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012