Coughing, sneezing, vomiting episodes. Medical attention required?

My 3 yo daughter and myself and my pregnant wife have had the sniffles and coughing going on 3 weeks now. it got better after the first week and came back again after a couple days. should we be concerned? the grandparents are pushing us to go to the emergency room because we cant get an appointment with our family dr. for another week. oh and my daughter has hacked so bad she made herself throw up 2 times now.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
I have gone through your query.

Vomiting other symptoms of your daughter suggests that she is suffering from the sever pneumonia or laryngo-tracheobronchitis.
Better to consult your doctor as early as possible to prevent your daughter from more complicated conditions.

If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.