Coughing clear and bubbly mucus with blood, chills, drowsiness, congested nose

good day, i have started coughing up clear see through bubbly mucus over the last week and today i noticed it contained some small amount of blood. i also developed mild chills and drowsiness. my nose is more congested then usual but is not leaking. over the last week my stomach started mildly to moderately hurting. i am a 21 year old male, smoker and have a history of stomach ulcer due to helecobacter priori. bacteria has been sucessfully treated with antibiotics and ulser is gone.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012