Coughing and cold, x-ray shows primary infection. Due to TB?

Hi..I have 2 kids 2 year old & 4 year old..They have heavy coughing & colds for more than 1 week..They took an x-ray examination on their 4 days of cough & colds.The result is they have a primary infection. I took them to their pediatrician and made a PPD TEST the result is positive only on my 2 year old son, and the other is negative.The doctor says the family member need to have an x-ray examination to know where he get the bacteria.I m willing to have that test because I m the only one who s with them for a month now.My worry is their grand mother refuse to undergo x-ray examination because her reason is she is no longer with us.She s been with us for almost 2 years and that time she s having heavy cough for almost a month,also got fever and a red spots on her shins. She s so too thin and her sister died on Tuberculosis .Is there a possibility that she had a TB??and my son got the bacteria from her.I ts really hard for her to bring to the doctor because she believe that she s not sick..I m thin but I m not having heavy cough but I m willing to have an x-ray exam to know if I m free from TB..MY worries is what if I dont have TB???How do I know where my son get that if their granny is not open with consultations and still she s having contacts with my kids we re seeing her every week ends.Please tell me what to do?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012