Coughing after ejaculation. Is there anything to be concerned about?

I'm a 44 year old male in good physical condition. Normal BMI, great resting heart rate, good systolic and diastolic BP numbers, high HDL, low triglycerides, and very slightly elevated LDL. Walk or run 35 to 45 minutes per day. Very healthy diet. I and my partner have a very active sex life, but she's concerned because I always cough moments after ejaculation. How common is post-coital cough and is there anything to be concerned about?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013