Coughed up large chunk of phlegm with blood, have neck stiffness, constant dehydration feeling. Cause?

I coughed up a large chunk of phlegm this morning which was 75% blood. I hadn t coughed hard or forced anything, it just came up when I cleared my throat . My only other symptoms are a VERY stiff neck and the constant feeling of dehydration . My throat feels a tiny bit sore and glands feel a bit swollen but those symptoms are very minimal. Other than that, I feel totally fine. I haven t coughed anything up, including blood since that which was about 8hrs ago. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012