Cough, yellow phlegm with blood. Taking nasonex for post nasal drip, recently quit smoking. Cure?

hi, For the past 4 weeks I ve had a cough . I cough out a small amount of white coloured phlegm in the morning and then for the rest of the day I have a mostly dry cough (sometimes with clear phlegm). Had xrays done & they re all clear. I quit smoking 7 weeks ago. I was also prescribed nasonex for post nasal drip . For the last 3 days when I clear my throat in the morning I have yellow phlegm with blood [pink] in it. I do this about six times & then the phlegm is clear. I have stopped taking the nasonex as of yesterday & now have a sinus headache.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013