Cough with phlegm, pain in nipple and armpit

Hello, I am a 25 year old male 5 6, 150 Ibs . I have had this cough with phlegm for about two weeks, the cough has been getting better, however last night my left chest directly lined with my nipple and armpit has been hurting. It is especially agitated when I cough I think I pulled a muscle from coughing or maybe bruised a rib? is this possible?If so what should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012
Hello Sch,
Welcome here on hcm.
Your problem make my opinion is that you are suffering from plural infection as a complication of this long untreated cough.
So visit your fAMILY DOCTOR AND GET FGULLY EXAMINED AND INVESTIGATED FOR UNDERLYING CAUSE AND SO THE TREATMENT.
tJHANKS