Cough with mucus, rumbling sound from chest, vomiting, ear congestion. Using alvesco. Cure?

I have been sick since december 23 with a cough that has become significantly rough. I have been putting it off because all it seemed was a cough i now am coughing up alot of mucas and have a rumble in my chest when i cough. I am coughing to the point where i get sick and throw up. I also have been having some congestion in my ears my hearing seems muffled. I have now developed a full out cold ( sneezing , sore throat ext) ive seen a doctor twice, once i was told it would just go away, second time i was given an inhalent aerosol called alvesco but it docent seem to be helping at all :(
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013