Cough that worsens in the evening, tried antibiotics, still the same. Throat pain with small bumps on tongue. Any correlation ?

Hi, It is almost close to a month now that I started to cough which would get bad in the evenings. The cough was dry initially but later on phlegm started. I have used antibiotics course prescribed by the doctor but the symptoms still remain. As of now, The cough comes once in a while and there is some phlegm as well. I have pain in the throat while swallowing ..This pain occurs either on one side or both sides of the throat randomly. Today I noticed that there are 2 to 3 small bumps on my tongue . Not sure if all this is a result of some acute throat infection or symptoms which are not related? Kindly advise..
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013