Cough, taken Nyquil, have intense throat pain, difficulty in swallowing, tiredness, weakness. Remedy?

Hi, So I have had a col for about a week now. It wasn t so bad in the beginning of the week, but by Friday I could barily move my body I was completely week. I took Nyquil the way it told me too and I got a lot of rest that day.I started to feel a little better by Saturday, but by the end of the day my throat was in a lot of pain. So I took Nyquil that night to get some rest, but when I woke up Sunday morning(this morning) my throat was killing me. It hurts so much to swallow anything. It hurts to just swallow my spit. I have no pain in my ears, I do not have a fever or anything. My body is just tired, weak, and my throat is in complete pain. I am very worried. What can I do to make this pain go away?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013