Cough, sinus, headaches, nosebleeds. Taking dayquil. Does dayquil cause nosebleeds?

I have been sick so I have been taking Dayquil to relieve some of my cold symptoms (like coughing, sinus , headaches , etc.). This morning I woke up abruptly when I was swallowing my blood. I was laying on my back and had a bloody nose, so the blood was just running down my throat. Would the Dayquil cause the bloody nose, or would it be caused by something else? I just want to know whether I should continue taking medicine, or suffer the cold without medication (to prevent nose bleeds ).
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012