Cough and Cold. Wheezing and sweating. Prescribed with an inhaler. Reason?

yes my 4 month two week sons been having a cough a head cold for a few weeks ive been to his dr 3times she gave me an inhaler said he is wheezing alittle but its not in his chest its just a nasal head cough not much to do becaise no fever however last two nights he has been sweating so much his head back and body sweating thru his cloths ..? no fever but warm and sweaty should i be very concerned? because iam what can it be
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013