Cough, allergic, lung fluid, short of breath, low hemoglobin. Taking cap. What could be reason?

i m diagnoised with various diseases over the last 4 months. it started with cough, then allergic, then lung fluid, next short of breath, and low hemoglobin (9.4), prescribed me with cough syrup , next anti histamine drugs, seretide acchuhaler, and haem up for the low hemoglobin. i ve have been taking all these medicines over the past 4 months. the problems are all there, on and off, the level of hemoglobin at times go to 13 a few days after the med back to around 9. what s you advice me? i ve a 4th haem up syrup with me. does it harm me taking 4 bottles over a period of 4 months? H from Ethiopia
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013