Costochondritis, raspy throat, dryness, enlarged neck lymph nodes, pain in left side

i was diagnosed with costochondritis a few months ago and i was told that i had had a virus prior for about 6-8 weeks, for the past month or so i ve had a raspy throat (like i smoke a packet of smokes a day which i dont) but my throat is dry and irritating, my lymph nodes in my neck are up but more so on my left side and i feel pain down my left side which i thought was in relation to the costo but now im not sure about 5 feet 5 & 3/4 and weigh about 65kg
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  177 Awaiting Answer