Costochondritis, positive stress test, prescribed Rancad. Fluctuating pressure

i was operated for carb with four blocks.after one year of bypass surgery my symtoms seems to be the same. i also suffer costoconditis.sisa am diebetic hypertension as well. i am 67 yrs old and my phisical movements restricted due to old age and weekness. i was advised to do stress test , the stress test results showed positive an performance after five minutes stopped, due to pain in my chest . the doctor prescribed rancad, angispan and lvabradie 5 mg. my costoconditis pain is persistent and my presure is fluctioting. for my hypertension i was taking losar and now stiched on to losar h.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012