Cost of hammertoe surgery

hi i am a twenty year old male living in jamaica that desperately need to know the cost of hammertoe surgery . because i am living in jamaica i do not know if they do that type of sugery in my country. could you tell me the cost please...
Asked On : Wed, 15 Feb 2012
Hello there!
I want you to know that these things depend upon the flexibility of deformity., Magnitude of deformity, Different standards of orthopedic surgeons Which changes their fees. Different hospital setups in the very same country which changes the fee challan plans,
Then what kind of procedure is gonna be adapted for like whether it is Girdlestone-Taylor flexor-to-extensor tendon transfer, or resection arthroplasty, or joint arthrodesis or some other.

So in nut shell, In stead of expecting a rough amount with no accuracy online a better way is to see orthopedic surgeons nearby you nd consult them . Ask three quotations minimum from 3 different ortho surgeons. And who so ever suits your budget with all basic requirements necessary, then go for it.

Hope you got what you were looking for.

Dr S Khan