Corn on foot. Done corn extinction. Cure without surgery?

i had a corn formation on my left foot below the ankle 4 months ago... i consulted a doctor and they removed it by a surgery called corn extinction. but now again i had a corn formation on the same place where i had a corn previously.. i think it occurred due to intense pressure of my shoes.. can i get a cure except the surgery... because i need to go to office everyday and work... pls help
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
hi dear, corn is a recurrent condition. surgery can be done to remove it but it reoccurs. reason is the cause is not removed that is tight shoes. i mean to say the cause is shoes and it must changed. if u cant change put some cotton in that part and wear shoe. apart from this u can use silkee cream daily in night. this ll help u. thank u