Copper coil fitted, had severe diarrhea. Does the coil have anything to do with these symptoms?

Hi.. So this is slightly embarrassing! But I had the copper coil fitted last week, and ever since then I have had severe diarrhoea and in the morning when I need to go to the bathroom for a wee, I cannot wait, this morning I was actually too late! Does the coil have anything to do with these symptoms. I am 27 and have a 7 and half month old baby.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Thanks for writing to Health care Magic
Copper coil doesnt have anything to do with ur diarrhoea. However, u possibly have an infection which is the cause for ur urine problem and diarrhoea. A course of antibiotic would releive u from the problem. Consult ur doctor for a prescreption.
Thanks and regards