Copper T inserted and removed. Can I use condom for sex after period has stopped?

Doctor- sorry for the trouble- I am 58 years old working in private college - My wife is about 51 years - i am Having one son ,already Married recently- As Per dr,s advise Copper T Inserted to Her Has Been removed 6 months back & The Mensus Period has Been stopped to My wife Since One Year- i am using hitherto The Condom While doing Intercourse- But I Am Feeling uneasy For Use- Give Me suggestions for free Intercourse without Condom Using- And suggest Me some Tablets for Erection Purpose- desairprasad@ WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012