Continuous wrist pain, varied diagnosis of osteoarthritis, Sudeck's osteodystropy. Suggestion for right treatment?

hello doctor i had a wrist pain since last two month.. i wore wrist band for 20 days first.. then other dr. told me that it is fracture then i had a plaster for 4 week, but i had pain during this... then other dr. suggest for MRI . we go for MRI. report was that i had a hairline fracture., minimal edema seen, mild changes of osteoartritis in the radiocarpal and intercarpal jonts, & changes of osteoartritis in 1st carpo-metacarpal joints. then other dr.told that MRI shows no significant findings.. then he take again a xrays and said u suffered from sudeck s osteodystropy and gave me medicine.. saying that wait for 5 days... i fed up from my rite hand pain..plz help me and guide me for rite teatment...
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012