Continuous vomiting, weakness, unable to eat. What could be the reason?

Hello..... Ok I think it s a bug it s got to be. Well it started in my eight month old daughter, I woke up to her puking everywhere. Being a mother of course I picked her up and changed her and then she did it again a couPle hours later. Yes I touched it without washing my hands after but who figured right The next day I couldn t eat and felt very week and could nt hold nothing down kept voemiting for three days I finally felt somewhat better then all of a sudden my mother has the biggest headache died rues and also ame very week and bedridden for three days.... And whoever gets around us would eventually get this thing??? Please help what is it??? We can t seem to get it out of our house and away from us
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012