Continuous tingling in rectal area, buttocks to calves after doing crunches. Have bulging disc. Treatment required?

i have a l2-l3 bulging disc and a l5-s1. the last time i got an MRI done about 5 months back, the l5-s1 was not touching any of the nerves. however i was doing crunches yesterday and since about an hour after that, starting having tingling in my rectal area, buttocks and down till the calves. my legs dont feel weak, but there is tingling at the back of my legs. the bowel movements and urine seem ok, just that the rectal tingling is persistent. there is not much change between sitting and standing, what would be ur recommendation, should i go to the ER?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012