Continuous stinging in left nostril on inhaling, urge to sneeze post receiving licocaine injection during filing. Help?

Hi I went to have a filling put in last week and about a half hour after receiving the lidocaine injection I developed a stinging sensation through the left nostril only when I inhale either through my nose or my mouth. I feel like I m almost always on the verge of a sneeze and the left side of my nose will run and my eyes will tear up. Could this be a reaction to the lidocaine or the possibility of a nerve that was hit?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012