Continuous spotting, mammogram showed lump in breast. Conclusion?

Hello, my grandmother has been spotting for the past three months, and has finally told the family and went to the family doctor, they of course referred her out to someone who knows much more than they do, and in the process she had a mamogram, and they found a lump in her breast , they said they think the two symptoms- spotting, and lump were connected, my grandmother gets things confused sometimes and I wasn t sure if that was true?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer