Continuous shortness of breath, feeling of tightness and block around neck. Diagnosed with anxiety as well as mild laryngitis. How an I get relief?

Hi, I have been finding it hard to breathe over the last week, like there is either tightness around my neck or something blocking it. I have been to the doctors and 1 said it was ancixty and other sad it was mild case of laringitus. This am i woke up and it felt some what worse i worried if i go bakc to the doctors they will think im just mad. I also feel quite short of breath sam
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012