Continuous severe stomach pain with diarrhea and occasional vomiting, pain without eating, starts on walking. Normal tests, changed diet, avoid gluten. How can I cure this?

Hi, I have been having severe stomach pain that includes diarreha(sp.) and sometimes vomiting for the past 2 1/2 years. I have lost 60 pounds. I have seen 2 gastroenterologist and have had every test they know to run to no avail. My quality of life is really bad. I can not eat anything and walk anywhere because the pain starts--I get pain even without eating, if I start walking. I have tried changing my diet and eliminating gluten but it hasn t changed anything. I do not know what to do--no doctor will give me anything for the pain and so I lie in my bed suffering and crying for hours. Can you please help. My name is Susie.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012