Continuous productive cough, severe congestion, chest pain while deep breathing. Remedy?

Im 13 and I have been coughing for 3-4 days now its like a wet cough and mucus I have bad allergies but there allright now but I have no throat problems like my throat does not hurt its cold out and my ear kinda hurts but not that bad and my cough is constant and I have bad congestion like my chest hurts reall bad when I breath in deepand when I cough!!!!!! But I just started musinex yesterday one tablet a day
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012