Continuous pain on ear from outside, severe pain causes migraine, triggered by using cell phone, traveling. Suggestions?

Hi, I have been having a continuous pain on my right ear from outside. I believe its the Concha (External) and can feel it behind my right ear as well. Sometimes when it gets very severe it feels like a severe migrane . I have had this for 2 years now. I got an MRI of the head done 2 years ago and everything came out normal. Meet an ENT and he suggested it was related to the jaw. I went to see a dentist and he couldn t find anything with it. *When i have the a/c blowing on my right ear, the pain starts or increases. *When i use a cell phone on the right side, the pain starts and if already there, then it increases. *Its like the ear is very sensitive to something. *Mind you when travelling, i hardly get this pain. * If the pain get very very severe, then i take a nap and when i wake up, the pain is less or even gone. Does anyone have any suggestions / recomendations. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012