Continuous pain in groin, feel it cracking several times. How severe is this?

Hello doctor I was wondering y my groin area hurts Iwas running one day and I think I pulled my groin but its been 2 weeks and it has not healed I was moving my legs while laying down and I felt my groin area which is the right side that hurts. I felt it crack like when cracking fingers or some sort around my penvis area I just want to know what is wrong and how severe it is
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
sometimes muscle pulls happen,and it is to say that it takes its own time to settle back.
so if it would have been some acute condition,then it wud have definitely led to some excruciating pain to you.
but here in this case as the severity has come down,u can wait for sometime.
Also you can try some hot fomentations.
a physical examination is a must to come to a definitive case it still persists try seeing a doctor.