Continuous pain in arms, bruising from elbows to arm, bump under armpit. Cause?

I have had a pain in my right arm for a few days now. Yesterday I noticed brusing from my elbow to just past my muscle. the bruise is about 2 inches round and about 5 inches long. Today I noticed a small bump under my armpit. When I touch it its really sore and my arm gets really tender and sore. My upper arm also feels weak.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
thank for asking to HCM
I rally appreciate your concern this could be muscular spasm, and the bump that you have seen is nothing to do with the present complaints the muscular spasm may happened due to the poor posture and uneven compression, and that is mostly happens in the cervical region, hope this information helps you have nice day,