Continuous pain at the base of thumb post bang, persisting swelling, swollen hand, have mild hematuria. Any thoughts?

Hi, The base of my thumb on the palm, has been hurting for a couple of weeks now. It started when i took a shot to it from a frisbee but that subsided in a few days. However, the area is still slightly swollen up. Interestingly, my left hand also has a similar swelling to a lesser extent in the same region. I experience very mild pain around the general palm area as well. Thoughts? PS: I have kidney stones and recently had some mild hematuria if that s related in any way,
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012