Continuous numbness from thigh to feet, vomiting, occasionally after alcohol consumption. Have started cardio exercises. What could be the cause?

Hi Doctor, I am feeling senseless in feet till thighs mostly during afternoon and sometimes during night when i consume alcohol. This problem started when I started doing cardio in GYM (But I am not sure if this is the reason). Yesterday night I had vomiting after dinner and feeling the senseless ness continously. Please advice Can you please
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
HELLO,
WELCOME TO HCM,
SENSELESSNESS IN WHOLE LOWER LIMB SUGGEST SOME PROBLEM AT NEUROLOGICAL LEVEL.
ADVISE FOR LUMBAR SPINE SCREENING(X-RAY AND MRI) TO EVALUATE THE CAUSE
HAVE A BETTER HEALTH