Continuous itching sensation inside left thigh, occasional pricking feeling. What can be done?

My left thigh left side, I have been having itching sensation for about five years, I have already shown to doctors they gave me many tablets so I stoped using them, Now also I have the itching sensation not always but once in a while in a day sometimes sensation is like pricking, but the itching part of skin sensation is less campared to other part of the skin, Kidnly request you to help us in this regard.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012