Continuous headache on smelling perfume, change of weather. Duration for medication, side effect on prolonged usage?

Hi, I am from India and 32 years old, i am suffering with Severe contineous headaches since last 3 yrs. The problem starts when i smell perfumes, change of weather (extreme hot/ cold ), etc . I visited the doctor and he suggested me FLUNNER 10 mg for 6-8 weeks. I was using this when ever i face a problem. Later now even after using FLUNNER (Flunerizine) i still get headache. Again i visited doctor, he asked to take BETACAP TR 40 in day time. I am using this since 1 week. Question: 1.How long shall i use Betacap Tr 40 2.Are there any side effects in long run 3.Is there a process that when i get contineous headache i should use it and stop it when i am not getting headache. 4.Can i use it with other medicines Thanks for your help. Email : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012