Continuous headache, CT scan, MRI lumbar puncture, blood tests normal. Taking doxycline from a long time. Could that be a cause?

Hi. My son has had a daily headache 4/10 for 10 weeks now. He has been taking doxycline for his acne for 2 years, could this be the cause of the headaches? He started with a fever about 12 weeks ago and had spikes of pain 10/10 at least once a day which was debilitating. He was prescribed propanalol, which seems to have stopped the 10/10 pains. He has had CT scan , MRI scan lumbar puncture and lots of blood tests basically everthing is clear. Tried so many medications but he still has this dull headache. Could it be the doxycyline?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012