Continuous flatulence after eating, extreme bloating, constipation, muscle cramps in hands and feet, mouth ulcers, bumpy and dry skin rash. Diagnosed with vitamin B12 deficiency. Remedy?

Hi there, i have been suffering over the last few months with a number of symptoms as follows, flatuence after eating, extreme bloating , constipation , muscle cramps in feet and hands, mouth ulcers over the last month, a skinrash that is bumpy and dry on my forehead and nose, and i also had a red bumpy itchy rash under my arm pits and chest twice in last 6 months that went as quickly as it came after a few weeks. i also was diagnosed with vitamin b12 defiency a few months ago because i was very tired. please help, this is really getting me down! AAAAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012