Continuous flat, loose stools, no blood, excessive flatulence, abdominal pain, muscle aches, shortness of breath. X-ray, CT scan, blood work normal. What is the cause?

Hi my name is Dan and I m a 24 year old male.I have been having flat loose stools for over a week sometimes border line diarreah but no blood. I have had excessive gas and constipation even passing gas with the constant feeling of Needing to excavate even after goin. I have abdominal pain that travels throughout the abdomen also under my lower left ribs which are protruding. I also have just recently started to have mudcle aches throughout the body and shortness of breath. I am on methadone maintenance and I have been to multiple doctors including the ER twice to get x-rays a CT scan blood work and a urine sample all coming back good. I am completely exhausted and stressed out and my anxiety is through the roof any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012