Continuous fever and body ache after tonsillectomy. Taken Altipod, paracetamol. Will it prove beneficial?

hello doctor. I m a female of weight 75kg and height of about 162cm. Last week i had tonsillitis and an ENT doctor prescribed me amoxillin. I had it and within one week I was free from it. That doctor also asked me not to wash my hair for about 5 days. Last wednesday, that is exactly one week after i started to have the amoxillin, I washed my hair. Day before yesterday, I started to have a cough and throat pain. But as I gargled using salt water, my throat pain was completely gone. Yesterday i had running nose, and by evening I got fever. The temperature was 38.2. Till now I ve had fever several times. It goes and comes and my cough has reduced. I m taking paracetamol and ALTIPOD 200 ( Cefpodoxime Proxetil Tablets I.P.) as per a physician s prescription. He asked me to have ALTIPOD for 5 days, 2 times a day. Right now, by mistake i had two tablets of altipod after my dinner. Will it cause any problem, doctor?. Should i have altipod again tomorrow after my breakfast? Will these medicines cure my fever and body tiredness?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012