Continuous dull headache, ringing in ears followed by blocking, burning soles. Have withdrawn from hydrocodone. Withdrawal signs?

I have been withdrawing from hydrocodone by weaning myself. I have gone thru all the symptoms and those have gotten better. My question is, why do I have a lingering headache still afte 6 days that won t let up? I also have a small ringing in my ears and when I woke up this morning both my ears were plugged. The soles of my feet also hurt in the a.m. as well. Are these all signs of withdrawal or is it something else?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012