Continuous cold and cough, LFT showed high bilrubin, prescribed cough medicines, liveril forte. Guidance?

Hi Doctor, I am Kapur/28/M. from last month I am having cough/ cold related symptoms. I was taking antibiotics and other tablets. In LFT my sgot is 55 and sgpt is 74 bilrubin 0.9 direct bilrubin 0.2 and indirect bilrubin 0.7. Also my weight got reduced by 4 kg. I saw many doctors and most of them are concerned only about bilrubin and told me that other counts are fine and asked me to medcine for cough/cold and liveril forte for sgpt control. Can you please guide me.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012