Continuous bleeding after C-section, stops temporarily with femilon, ultrasound showed hormonal changes, advised TB PCR. Treatment?

My 25 years wife gave birth to a beautiful son after c-procedure in April this year. The problem is that her bleeding is not stopping even after so many months after her delivery. Her doctor recommended a pill called FEMILON and usually the bleeding stops by taking this pill. The doctor also did some tests and ultrasound and says that it could be due to hormonal changes. She has also written a test called TB PCR. Please help me telling about what medicine to take and treatment for it. Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012